Reduce total overall install cost and increase productivity.
Organizing your projects into packages allows you to optimize your installation costs by up to 35% and increase project productivity by up to 25%.
A single source of truth for all relevant construction project supply chain data
Our consultant team is there to help you organize, store, and create integrations to all of your relevant data.
Fabrication & Assembly Data
- Detailed Production Models and Specifications (File & Vendor Agnostic)
- Fabrication and Assembly Models, Drawings, Programs (Vendor Specific)
Structured BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Indented BOM organized around sub-assemblies, fabrications, parts, components, commodities and linked to your Supply Chain Partners where desired
Defined QA/QC/Cx Requirements & Checklists organized by manufacturing step informing early funding and planning decisions.
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS)
- Defined JHA/SDS standards and processes organized by manufacturing step
- Ship-Loose Parts Lists
- Storage Standards
- Packaging Instructions
- Shipping Instructions
- Lifting Diagrams
Installation Work Plan
- Site Readiness Definition
- Tools & Equipment
- Crew Standards
- Install Sequences
- Schedule Fragnet
- Labeling Requirements
- Post Install Inspection
- Pre-energization Process
- Documenation Collection
- Supplier Associations
- Engineer of Record (EOR)
Leverage previous designs for new projects by utilizing localization workflows. Document changes with revision controls and set automated emails with necessary documentation for each step of the project process to ensure seamless handoffs between phases.
Manage, measure, and improve.
- Supply Chain Performance from design to project handover
- Closed loop learning from post project feedback
- Data exchange across supply chain partners