Reduce Manual Tasks
KatalystDI manages project insertion, localization or customization, logistics tracking, and ultimate handoff to installation and operations teams. Our Customer Success team develops automated workflows to mirror your business processes.
How our tools work with yours
KDI is a complementary system to many of the tools you are already using. Our backend technology merges information from different systems with different taxonomies so you can view your data in a meaningful way to identify areas of concern in your supply chain.
Our team is there to help you integrate your existing standards into your new tools. Leverage KatalystDI to add existing packages to a new project, then use workflows our team created for yours to localize them based on the unique requirements of your new site.
Our team will help you analyze your existing work processes and use our analysis to configure workflows in KDI. We concentrate on automating repetitive administrative tasks such as requesting status updates and providing notifications to relevant team members on key dates so you can concentrate on higher value work.
During implementation, we configure alerts to send alerts when supplier inventory levels are dropping, or orders are delayed so your team knows when to look for alternative suppliers or products.
When offsite components are ready for installation, KatalystDI facilitates the handoff of all relevant data. Schedule, project data, and necessary conditions such as site readiness, logistics, site installation plans, and more are linked for easy access.
What is KatalystDI?
Katalyst.DI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with KatalystDI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with KatalystDI.KatalystDI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access KatalystDI?
You can access KatalystDI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend KatalystDI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. KatalystDI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2.KatalystDI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement KatalystDI
ImplementingKatalystDI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.