Supply Chain Mapping
Hundreds, and sometimes thousands of suppliers are responsible for projects today. Each of your suppliers has their own systems and processes for data management. Our Customer Success Team can help you connect those dots.
Supplier Directory Integrations
IB.AI operates as a complementary system to your other tools. IB.AI provides the anchors to cross integrate your supplier directory with external systems such as design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, logistics systems, and other enterprise platforms.
Katalyst’s customer success teams help with setup and integration of these systems and where systems don’t exist structure the workflows to engage your supply partners within the platform.
Supply Chain Mapping
During our implementation process our team maps your deconstructed Bill of Materials (BOM) to your supplier library. In addition, we provide train the trainer sessions for designated super users so that your project members will be able to use and maintain the system.
Our team will help you analyze your existing work processes and use our analysis to configure workflows in IB.AI. We concentrate on automating repetitive administrative tasks such as requesting status updates and providing notifications to relevant team members on key dates so you can concentrate on higher value work.
IB.AI is built to bring relevant supply chain information to your attention so you can take appropriate actions. Our consultant team will work with you to understand how you deal with supply chain disruption today, then build appropriate alerts in the system to notify key individuals such as project managers, procurement, and other teams in the event of a supply chain disruption.
What is IB.AI?
IB.AI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with IB.AI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with IB.AI. IB.AI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access IB.AI?
You can access IB.AI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend IB.AI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. IB.AI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2. IB.AI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement IB.AI
Implementing IB.AI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.