Utilize a common starting point, refine and localize, then build.
The KatalystDI Project Module utilizes Work Packages you have stored in the Package Library to help you build your project from a common starting point of previously proven designs.
Create a project, assign package, and localize.
Utilize a common starting point for new projects by leveraging existing packages in the Package Library. Use localization tools to make updates to your plan or design of record specific to your site's conditions and local requirements.
Assign Package to Projects
Our drag and drop interface allows your project manager to easily structure BOMs into Sub Assemblies, Fabrication, Parts and Components, and Commodities then convert selected portions of your project to sub-packages to facilitate data collection at those levels. Each item can be linked to one or many suppliers to better understand your cost stack and supply chains.
Use workflows to localize your package to new site conditions, project requirements, or other needs. Make changes to your project, then when your specifications are ready save and lock the design as a new version ready for release to other project members.
Assign Production Dates & Receive Updates
Assign production dates and send automated requests to your suppliers requesting updates at preset intervals. IB.AI logs the responses so the entire team has transparency into key status updates.
Design to Production to Install Workflows
Configure workflows to track the approval process from design to installation. Send approvals and notices to other team members when a package is ready to procure, ready to install, and every step in between.
What is KatalystDI?
Katalyst.DI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with KatalystDI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with KatalystDI.KatalystDI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access KatalystDI?
You can access KatalystDI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend KatalystDI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. KatalystDI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2.KatalystDI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement KatalystDI
ImplementingKatalystDI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.