Link your products and work packages to your supply chains.
KatalystDI is the tool that integrates supply chain data into the design and construction process. Bring transparency, organization, and intelligence to your operations.
Load or Link your Model(s)
KDI organizes your Construction Programs, Projects, and Packages as Structured BOMs. This provides project managers and other stakeholders the appropriate touch points to define and organize the associated supply chain.
Structure your BOM(s) and link to suppliers
Our drag and drop interface allows your project manager to easily structure BOMs into Sub Assemblies, Fabrication, Parts and Components, and Commodities then convert selected portions of your project to sub-packages to facilitate data collection at those levels. Each item can be linked to one or many suppliers to better understand your cost stack and supply chains.
Gather and manage supply chain data
KDI organizes supply chain data such as (lead times, capacity, inventory, location so you can make better informed production planning and purchase decisions.
Set and Receive Alerts
Set and receive alerts to notify when lead times have changed. Find approved alternates through the supplier library or find an alternate path to construction that works for the updated schedule.
Use previous designs as a common starting point for new projects. Promote repeatability, portability, and continuous improvement.
What is KatalystDI?
Katalyst.DI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with KatalystDI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with KatalystDI.KatalystDI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access KatalystDI?
You can access KatalystDI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend KatalystDI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. KatalystDI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2.KatalystDI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement KatalystDI
ImplementingKatalystDI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.