Remove the difficulty in connecting and analyzing your construction supply chains.
We believe the absence of repeatable, defined, and managed supply chains hinders construction programs. KatalystDI is the construction supply chain mapping and management tool we built to solve that problem.
Identify issues that will impact project delivery, before they occur.
Automate Lead Time Collection
Gather supply chain lead times and inventory in an automated manner from key partners.
Index of potential supply chain partners to help diversify options.
Product substitution option identification for disrupted supply chains.
Supply Chain Transparency
Better visibility into supplier cost stacks and processes to optimize purchasing and planning.
Better visibility into OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP overal lead times and the status of high risk components.
Promote Continuous Improvement
Lifecycle Management - better manage and control design change related to your Packages across multiple stakeholders - informing organizational “readiness.”
- Continuous, real-time, automated programmatic updates and understanding of the supply chain behind OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP programs informing early funding and planning decisions.
Promote Design Re-use
Manage an approved Package Catalog for design partners to quickly integrate into specific design efforts. Resulting in faster design start times.
Management of Package localization/customization within specific projects.
Seamless Data Exchange
Manage information exchange with supply chain partners to ensure that design and planning decisions are made with defined supply chain data such as inventory and lead time and that the supply chain is informed with the proper Package revisioning and localization plans. Reduces administrative communications and promotes automation of data exchanges.
How our tools work with yours
KDI is a complementary system to many of the tools you are already using. Our backend technology merges information from different systems with different taxonomies so you can view your data in a meaningful way to identify areas of concern in your supply chain.
Bring Clarity and Intelligence to your construction supply chains.
Learn how our team can help you find better actionable insights within your supply chain data by leveraging KDI.
More to read
What is KatalystDI?
Katalyst.DI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with KatalystDI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with KatalystDI.KatalystDI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access KatalystDI?
You can access KatalystDI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend KatalystDI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. KatalystDI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2.KatalystDI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement KatalystDI
ImplementingKatalystDI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.