Improve your supply chain management process & manage multiple stakeholders across the lifecycle of your project.
KDI is a single pane of glass view into the supply chain performance for your construction project. Easily request, receive, and send status updates for orders; automatically provide project documentation; and identify trends so you can make better business decisions.
Gain better visibility into your construction supply chain.
Project teams must divide scopes of work up in more complicated ways and move work offsite to reduce labor curves. This work requires more efficient ways of working than ever before.
Promote Design Re-use
- Manage your project specific Package Catalog allowing for better-managed Package Fabrication, Assembly, and BOM data with more controls to promote re-use and shift to repeatability and manufacturing.
- Clone, then localize or customize your packages to be deployed to a different location with appropriate changes.
Automate Lead Time Collection
- Gather supply chain lead times and inventory in an automated manner from key partners.
- Index of potential supply chain partners to help diversify options.
- Product substitution option identification for disrupted supply chains.
Create Supply Chain Transparency
- Better visibility into sub-supplier cost stacks and processes to optimize purchasing and planning.
- OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP lead times and status of high-risk components.
- Identification and management of Bulk Aggregate purchase opportunities at both order and program levels.
Seamlessly Exchange Data
Manage information exchange with your Owners and supply chain partners to ensure that design and planning decisions are made with defined supply chain data such as inventory and lead time and that the supply chain is informed with the proper Package revisioning and localization plans.
- Reduce administrative communications and promote automation of data exchanges with your customers.
- Offer your customers an enhanced experience by using the platform to provide access and transparency to more valuable and timely data specific to their orders and programs.
- Utilize a single common collaborative environment to ensure your supply chain is working to the correct Package plans, scope, and revision for the correct order.
Promote Continuous Improvement
Organize and manage Program Level Customer packages to drive repeatability and enhanced value.
Catalog component assemblies and fabrications (enclosures, stairs, interconnect kits) to promote re-use across multiple Packages.
Continuous, real-time, automated programmatic updates and understanding of the supply chain behind OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP programs informing early funding and planning decisions.
Better receive and understand design change related to your assigned Packages.
More to read
Bring Clarity and Intelligence to your construction supply chains.
KatalystDI is your single end-to-end record set for construction supply chain data exchange and analytics and automate manual processes in this space.
How our tools work with yours
KDI is a complementary system to many of the tools you are already using. Our backend technology merges information from different systems with different taxonomies so you can view your data in a meaningful way to identify areas of concern in your supply chain.
What is KatalystDI?
Katalyst.DI is a collaborative platform aimed at helping to digitally transform and integrate the construction supply chain. It connects owners, engineers, contractors, offsite integrators, and suppliers to automate data exchange and collaboration. The technology extends and links existing design libraries, MCAD and BIM platforms, PLM, MRP/ERP, and logistics systems to provide a single end-to-end record set for supply chain data exchange and analytics, while eliminating redundant manual tasks.
What other tools integrate with KatalystDI?
Any tool that has an API connection or a way to export data can be integrated with KatalystDI.KatalystDI uses the power of Palantir Foundry to build connections between it and your key systems. This allows of open ingestion of all types of data and eliminates the need for error prone manual data imports.
How can I access KatalystDI?
You can access KatalystDI from any computer system that has an internet connection and a web browser. We recommend KatalystDI be used on a tablet size screen at minimum as our user interfaces are designed to be read at larger screen sizes.
What are the differences between your plan levels?
We offer three levels of plan:
1. KatalystDI Clarity is most often used by material suppliers. It offers a 1000 product library for unlimited users and up to 5 customer project connections. This level of plan is perfect for any organization that wants to be able to send automated lead time updates to customers and collaborate on documentation delivery.
2.KatalystDI Insight is a package level license and includes 1 work package with an unlimited number of suppliers. This license level is designed with constructors such as integrators, general contractors, and EPCs in mind.
3. Our Enterprise level Empower plans are customized to your organization. Enterprise plans are designed with your team's needs in mind and can include unlimited projects, packages, and partner integrations.
How do I implement KatalystDI
ImplementingKatalystDI follows a simple 4 step process detailed in the video above:
1. We start with your design data such as BIM, specifications, vendors, and project schedule.
2. Your projects or work packages are organized and structured into products ready for integration with your suppliers.
3. You invite your suppliers to collaborate on your new system in order to provide detailed supply chain information needed for each product.
4. KDI automates the flow of information between products and suppliers so your team can plan and execute your projects with a fully integrated supply chain.