Solutions for General Contractors
KDI is a single pane of glass view into the supply chain performance for your construction project. Easily request, receive, and send status updates for orders; automatically provide project documentation; and identify trends so you can make better business decisions.
Gain better visibility into your construction supply chain.
Project teams must divide scopes of work up in more complicated ways and move work offsite to reduce labor curves. This work requires more efficient ways of working than ever before.
Plan and Implement Work Package & Off-Site Manufacturing initiatives.
Create repeatable approaches for planning and purchasing on programs (internal and customer).
Intelligence to improve project outcomes.
- Reduce headcount across your teams. Build more with the same staff.
- Create accountability for data reporting and status in order to reduce surprises
- Identify cross-supply chain issues automatically
- Reduce overhead that constitutes in excess of 30% of project costs
- Gather supply chain lead times and inventory in an automated manner from key partners and reduce the manual burden of calling suppliers for updates on lead times.
- Create an index of potential supply chain partners to help diversify options.
- Find product substitution option identification for disrupted supply chains.
- Better visibility into sub-supplier cost stacks and processes to optimize purchasing and planning.
- OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP lead times and status of high-risk components.
- Identification and management of Bulk Aggregate purchase opportunities at both order and program levels.
Organize and manage Program Level Customer packages to drive repeatability and enhanced value.
Catalog component assemblies and fabrications (enclosures, stairs, interconnect kits) to promote re-use across multiple Packages.
Continuous, real-time, automated programmatic updates and understanding of the supply chain behind OFE/OFCI/CFCI/ONCP programs informing early funding and planning decisions.
Better receive and understand design change related to your assigned Packages.
- Manage your project specific Package Catalog allowing for better-managed Package Fabrication, Assembly, and BOM data with more controls to promote re-use and shift to repeatability and manufacturing.
- Clone, then localize or customize your packages to be deployed to a different location with appropriate changes.
Manage information exchange with your Owners and supply chain partners to ensure that design and planning decisions are made with defined supply chain data such as inventory and lead time and that the supply chain is informed with the proper Package revisioning and localization plans.
- Reduce administrative communications and promote automation of data exchanges with your customers.
- Offer your customers an enhanced experience by using the platform to provide access and transparency to more valuable and timely data specific to their orders and programs.
- Utilize a single common collaborative environment to ensure your supply chain is working to the correct Package plans, scope, and revision for the correct order.
Learn how KatalystDI can enable faster project delivery on-time & under-budget
Offsite-centric delivery methods create new challenges and require new tools. KatalystDI is your control tower for sharing your new standards, workflows, and ways of working to vendors.Read More
Promote repeatability and standardization in your projects. Localize existing packages to new site conditions and requirements.Read More
Ensure that everyone is building to the same specification by deploying your standards and requirements to vendors and sub-contractors through KatalystDI.
Structure your packages to face the supply chain, then map them to vendors.Read More
Utilize workflows to reduce the administrative burden of requesting updates from suppliers.Read More
Standardize and centralize production tracking, intake, and integration of owner furnished, contractor installed packages.
Reduce your exposure to liquidated damages. Identify high risk components, then set alerts to receive updates.Read More
Track and manage the production status of your packages. Use workflows to automatically request status updates or needed data.Read More
Technology & Consulting
Implementing new ways of working can be difficult. As your projects grow larger and increasingly complex it's essential to find new tools and workflows in order to execute.
More to Read
Actionable Intelligence provides contextual data to help you manage your construction projects.Read More
We are optimizing construction program decisions at all phases.Read More